Computer diagnostics by Voll Method in modern medicine
Computerized diagnostics in medicine has becente widespread in recent years, end this is mainly due to the fact that a session of computer diagnostic is often a more effective substitute for visiting a dozen of or specialist doctors. During computer diagnostics various diseases can be detected, as well as abnormalities in organ function. It allows detection of the probability of disease in time to prevent it.
What Is the basis of Voll’s method?
It should be noted that every organ has its own frequency of electromagnetic radiation; its own oscillation frequency. Vital power in any human organism flows along established energy channels called meridians. There are biologically active points (BAP) on these meridians, which are responsible for different organ functions. A healthy body has only perfect energy channels, and vital power flows smoothly along them. Various diseases, infections, and mineral end vitamin deficiencies have a negative effect upon energy channels end prevent energy from flowing normally. As a result, the separate cells’ oscillation frequency is displaced which then overlays on the organs’ radiation, causing the problems.
Voll’s method in practice
Medical computerized diagnostics of human health based en the Voll method allows not only detection of a problem, but also to neutralized it. When the assessment is done, the results clearly show which organs have troubles, and there is an opportunity to repair the regular frequency and average organs’ radiation by stimulating the proper BAP.
It i snot only living organisms that have their own radiation frequency, but also everything existing on Earth. Medicaments have their radiation frequency as well. Computerized health diagnostics allow individual selection of pharmaceuticals according to biological characteristics.
Voll Diagnostics Test provides following opportunities:
- Quick estimation of a functional state of any organ or tissue system of human body.
- Diagnostics of chronic ant acute infectious processes and the other diseases.
- Realization of the pre-clinical or sub-clinical health status preventive diagnostics.
- Basing on analysis of objective criteria to formalize full diagnosis, to interpret cases which are difficult to diagnose, including cases of vague clinical characteristics of a disease.
- Medication testing including the determination of remedies compatibility and their dosage without their enteral introduction.
- Selection of the most adequate medical treatment, including electrotherapy by low frequency pulse current.
- Express monitoring of efficiency of pharmacological and any other therapy course.
Benefits form Homeopathy:
- Treatment is holistic and individualistic – Homeopathy recognizes that each person is unique and treatment is devised according to your own individual needs.
- Homeopathy is safe, gentle and effective – Homeopathy works by stimulating the body’s own innate healing ability. Although gentle, the results can be rapid, powerful and long lasting.
- Homeopathy can be used by everyone – Children, teenagers and adults. It can be used safely for vulnerable groups, babies, children, pregnant and nursing mothers, the elderly and for those with compromised immunesystems.
- Remedies are non addictive with no harmful side-effects – A special preparation process called potentiation refines the remedies to remove any toxic side effects.
- Homeopathy can be used in conjunction with conventional medicine – It is always advisable to let your Doctor know about your healthcare treatment.
- Homeopathy can act as a form of preventative treatment.
Conditions successfully treated by acupuncture include:
- General: Headaches & migraines, fatigue and low energy, improvement of overall health & strengthening of the immune system
- Gynaecological: Female hormonal conditions such as PMS, menopause, infertility
- Musculoskeletal: Any back pain, arthritis, joint pain, sciatica
- Cardiovascular: Hypertension
- Emotional: Anxiety & depression, stress reduction, insomnia, concentration & memory
- Respiratory: Asthma & allergies, cold & flu
- Digestive: Indigestion, gas, bloating, colitis, ulcers, diarrhea, constipation
- WEIGHT CONTROL ACUPUNCTURE PROGRAM
- Acupuncture to help you QUIT SMOKING
Facial rejuvenation acupuncture
Facial rejuvenation acupuncture (sometimes called the “acupuncture facelift”) is an effective non-surgical and non-toxic method of reducing the signs of aging and improving the quality and tone of the facial skin. However, it is much more than just a cosmetic procedure. It is a rejuvenation and revitalization process designed to help you look and feel younger and more vibrant!
The treatment is based on the principles of traditional Chinese medicine and involves the insertion of sterile tiny acupuncture needles into specific areas of the face, head and body along the acupuncture meridians to activate Qi, or energy.
Facial rejuvenation using acupuncture helps promote a more youthful, glowing appearance by supporting overall health and well being. It improves muscle tone and dermal contraction through increased collagen production, improved metabolism, hormonal balance and increased circulation of blood and lymph to the face. Through all these mechanisms facial lines and skin imperfections are minimized.
Cosmetic acupuncture can help reduce bags under the eyes, decrease sagging and puffiness, moisturize skin, tighten pores and reduce double chins. Results are noticeable after several treatments and usually long-lasting after five or six weekly treatments.
Acupuncture to help you quit smoking:
Acupuncture treatments can help you quit smoking by focusing on jitters, cravings, irritability and restlessness. All of these symptoms can be experienced when trying to quit smoking. Each patient is custom-treated according to his or her specific and unique diagnosis.